Our Greatest Reward

To do something other than for the sheer joy of doing it is fraudulent to me... Because I know my greatest reward comes from me just being able to minister to another person's heart with that thing that I do... Who cares if they notice the way I do it...  Right?

I've noticed how there are some people who want a record deal, versus just wanting to make music..., and some who want to write books, but really have nothing to say... But I know we all (at some point) can be so insecure and afraid of not being enough, that we pursue things and dreams to be seen...  just to convince ourselves that we are...
But you have to know that you already are... enough...

I learned a long time ago that just because people don't acknowledge seeing me, doesn't mean that I am not here...  So always remember... that it is for the sheer pleasure and joy of doing what I do that is "most" rewarding to me...
And everything else that I gain... (such as getting noticed or what-have-you?) 
is just extra..

Take care...

No comments: