A Regular Drink of Water?

It's easy to look at this picture and think... wow... I have never been this happy drinking water...

But what about "living water"...?

How many times have you tried to quench your spiritual thirst with physical things, only to find yourself thirsty again...? 

Jesus actually said that everyone who did this would find themselves thirsty again... because he was the only water that would never leave people thirsty again...

Scriptures also say that "On the last day of the feast, the great day, that Jesus stood up and cried out..., 'If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink... And whoever believes in me, as Scriptures has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water'...


I imagine this kid is drinking the "living water"...


And when I see such happiness and joy (in remembering a message like this), I can't help but to be happy with him...  :)


~ Chana



No comments: