An Awesome Band Called "Kaptivated"

video


I found this video and band a few weeks ago and (as always) prayed about what message God would like me to share.  And today... it all came together.   :)

The band's name is "Kaptivated", and the Spirit and power in their message
(I believe) speaks for itself...  So I will simply drop the scriptures that's been put on my heart to share and get out of the way.

Acts 1:8
Jesus said: When the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive "power" (which is ability) to testify about me with great effect.

Acts 2:17
God said: In the last days, I will pour out my Spirit (my Holy Spirit) upon all mankind... and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your "young" will see visions... and your "elders" will dream dreams...

Prior to that (in Acts chapter 2...)
Seven weeks had gone by since Jesus' death and resurrection, and the Day of Pentecost had arrived...
As the believers met together that day, there was (suddenly) a sound like the roaring of a mighty windstorm in the skies above them... and it filled the house where the apostles were meeting. Then... what looked like "flames" or "tongues of fire" appeared and settled on their heads... and everyone present was filled with the "Holy Spirit" and began "speaking"... in languages they did not know... for the "Holy Spirit" gave them this ability...


So again...

In Acts 1:8
Jesus said: When the Holy Spirit has come upon you, you will receive "power" (which is ability) to testify "about me"... with great effect.


And I believe this band (and song) does that.   :)



~Chana


No comments: