Thinking of You


I'm thinking of a place that is warm and accepting,
A place that allows me to be free,
A place that doesn't focus so much on the self,
A place that was created for me,
A place that invites you,
A place that invites me too,
A place to listen freely,
A place to sit and be heard,
A place that says "give if you want",
A place that inspires my words,
A place that allows me to exchange,
A place that doesn't demand my history or even care about knowing my name...
A place that simply loves me,
because it has so much to give...
A place that I fit in and belong and have known since I was a kid
A place that I spend hours in silence... and listening to the wind,
A place that I get to close my eyes while the sun kisses my face and skin

A place that I connect with,
A place where I'm not ashamed,
A place that I express unguardedly and truly leave refreshed and "changed"
A place where nothing else matters,
A place I sometimes grow to miss,
A place that lives insides of me and even helps me to write like this

What is this place? This place is love. And love... I am thinking of you...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ending Relationships

Running To Win

Sharing Some Thoughts