Pieces In The Aftermath

One day it will all make sense...
and the person that I know it will make the most sense to is me... For every name and face that once occupied a familiar space will begin to fit into its rightful place... But until then...  I will continue to pick up the pieces in the aftermath...

I can't understand what happened or what's going on... but lately, I've been feeling like things aren't quite connecting like before... Or perhaps they are... and it's just taking time for me to see.


I've been trying to figure out how I got here...
on this page, on this path... and in this life experience... It's like I've been in this accident... and this is the part where I recover... not only my memory... but also my sense of self...


So from various places, I gather pieces of what was lost, torn, misplaced, broken and fractured... and I try to piece it all together again on paper, in prayers, conversations, memories, feelings, observations, and being with friends in community and with myself in solitude...


I've even started therapy...Yes... Psychotherapy (of all things...)

And now I wait...
I wait for the day that my life begins to sound the alarm, and the hidden currents flowing like a river finally escapes to reveal my path..  And until then, I will keep picking up these pieces in the aftermath.

Comments

Anonymous said…
ALL OF YOUR PEICES ARE INTERESTING,JUST READING WHAT I DID BROUGHT INNER PEACE TO ME ..THANK YOU AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ending Relationships

Running To Win

Sharing Some Thoughts