Sell Everything

While riding my bike home the other day, the sobering thought came to me to leave everything... as I realize... that which I've been searching for the most has already been found.
 
In this instant, the old country - with all of it's precious influence, success, affection and praise) lost it's charm with me... 
 
It reminded of a scripture that I read in the bible (plenty of times) that I never really understood until now... The book of Matthews... It talks about how the Kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure that a man found hidden in a field...It said that when he found the treasure, he covered it up... and in his excitement and joy... he sold all that he had in order to buy it.
 
I never understood the meaning (really) until now...
 
The message is basically this... When you find the most valuable thing in the world, do not hesitate to sell everything in order to buy it and own it.
 
~Chana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ending Relationships

Running To Win

Sharing Some Thoughts