Sell Everything

While riding my bike home the other day, the sobering thought came to me to leave everything... as I realize... that which I've been searching for most has already been found.
 
In this instant, the old country (with all of it's precious influence, success, affection and praise) lost it's charm with me...
 
I later read in the book of Matthew how the Kingdom of Heaven is like a treasure that a man found hidden in a field...
 
It said  that when he found the treasure, he covered it up... and in his excitement and joy... sold all that he had in order to buy it.
 
I never understood the meaning of this scripture (beyond my intellect) until now...
 
So the message I want to share is that when you find the most valuable thing, do not hesitate to sell everything in order to buy it.
 
~Chana

No comments: