My Path as A Pilgrim...

I often balance the delicate tension between longing and belonging, discovering and entering, cultivating and igniting many people's hearts and souls - and I like it.  But I also recognize my path as a pilgrim of just passing through...

I trust in my inner compass of hope, courage and imagination while never forgetting to bring my whole heart to the journey...  As I've learned that it is only when I bring my "whole heart" to the journey that I get to complete the journey and then make an "impact"...

My hope is always for people to live more deeply and honestly... and to accept and honor each other's differences, embrace the unknown, celebrate their gifts, be purposeful and passionate, to practice gratitude, grow through their adversities whenever possible, and to simply be true to themselves...

It is a tall order, I know... but it is also my path - or some variation of it.... And it brings me great joy to be able to share it with you.

~Chana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Never Ending Relationships

Running To Win

Sharing Some Thoughts