My Path as A Pilgrim...

I balance the tension between longing and belonging, discovering and entering, cultivating and igniting... many people's hearts and souls.. and I like it.

But I also recognize my path as a pilgrim passing through...


I trust in my inner compass of hope, courage, and imagination... while never forgetting to bring my whole heart to the journey...

For it is only when I bring my "whole" heart to the journey that I actually "make" the journey and then an "impact".

My hope is for people to live more deeply and honestly... and to accept and honor each other's differences, embrace the unknown, celebrate their gifts, be purposeful and "passionate"...,  practice gratitude, grow through adversities, and be true to themself...

But this is my path... (or some variation of it)..  :-)
And it is simply my joy to be able to share it with you.

~Chana





No comments: