Sharing Some Thoughts

'Whenever I'm unsure what I'm called to do, I simply get started with what I think it is... and expect God to guide me as I go....'

‘Sometimes I get the feeling that I take myself "way too serious"... But then I remember... it's just a feeling...'

‘In the spirit of those before my time who truly write, I too understand why I write... It's because (for me) there is no other choice...

‘For all the time I spent looking outside of myself in wonder about what I’m called to do in life... I laughed when I discovered I only had to listen… As I never knew it was something to hear and not see... And once it was heard... I could only respond one of two ways:  Yes or No
But I said "yes"... ’

‘For a while... we spend parts of our lives being afraid... of success, love, being right and even being wrong… And this is where it gets us...
here...
But what if we decided to spend this part of it NOT afraid... to see what that gets us? 
I bet it will be something different...’

'I spend quite the time writing about love because I found the place where it lives...’

‘In listening and learning in silence, I can see how we are forever teaching and learning from each other... whether we mean to or not… And no matter what subjects we teach... I notice we always teach others what we value...
Some people teach you their value of money, achievements or just the self centered self…
But some can teach you a great deal about love, support, wisdom, trust, commitment, presence, peace, truth, happiness and even God's Spirit.’

‘I find the knowledge we pass along to others isn't always something we’ve learned or studied either... but it's often just who we are that people see and learn from... As that's what they often reflect on in themselves...’

'Some of my greatest lessons in life came from the people I’ve hurt and those who’ve hurt me... But  some of my greater lessons come from people who show me what “not” to do too.  I thank God for all of the life lessons...’’

‘They say one of the hardest things to do sometimes is to listen to our own hearts…  But I say...one of the harder things to do... is to realize we have one to begin with... A heart...
I hope you are listening...’

‘At the age of 29, I learned if people in my life could not adapt and adjust for me the way that I did for them, then they were not the people that I needed to make room for. This was a lesson in learning “when” to let go.’

take care...

2 comments:

DatS said...

chance upon your blog and got myself some good read. cool!

Chana said...

Oh, I am excited DatS.
Thanks for leaving a comment.