Cracking The Ice and Jumping In


Today I hear this message repeating itself..
Of course the message is for me, but I know our lives are given to help someone else.
 
So yes... the message... it keeps repeating... and I'm listening...
It seems I've been listening for the longest days that have turned into years... But not so close that I cannot hear clearly... But close enough to hear a clear sound that echoes in the distance of what my life is...
For like a moving river, flowing beneath a thin sheet of ice, the life that is me... is waiting...
It's waiting for me to crack open, grab hold, catch on, and to jump in....
 
For it is only when I jump in... that I will get to reach the end of where my life is actually leading me
So, I did it...

I really did...  :)
 
And I hope you do too.

Take care


No comments: